ေက်ာင္းမွာမသင္တဲ့စာေတြ ငါ..အိမ္မွာက်က္ရတဲ့အခါ စိတ္လိုလက္ရ ခမ္းနားခြင့္ရတဲ့ရက္ေတြမွာ

Monday, October 11, 2010

"It's me!"

''Mom, actually,a poet is a resistance wire'' (Mg Chaw Nwe)
If so, the wire with the tiniest gauge is ...me!
''We always pick up the poem to move our voice'' ( Zaw luu Sein)
If so, the best picker is...me!
''Most of the poets are just liars always trying to lie themselves'' (Vowel)
If so, the most honest liar is...me!

Footnotes:
(I saw these sentences written in graffiti art
all over the wall of the dark cell in hell
when I went there last night.
I don't understand very well what massage they want to give.
But I think, most of their feelings are basically identical.
You know, actually poets are like alcoholic drinkers drinking
their feelings and dreams at night and feeling hangover
in the morning.
Yeah,they're really getting a feeling hangover after drinking
their dreams.

with lots of Metta,
vowel
(12-10-10)

1 comment:

  1. “Daughter, a poet is certainly a selfish miner.” (A Well-known Anonymous)

    Thus the ugliest mineral you’re!

    “We never dig up the ghostly poems.” (A Well-known Anonymous)

    Thus the greediest poem you’re!

    All of the poets are truth finders discovering falseness in them. (Sara)

    Thus the most dishonest truth you’re!



    End-notes:

    I will write the above mentioned princely lines below the murals on the throne of the king of gods when I visit him at his celestial palace next life.

    You know the messages given in the lines are describing me.

    I know you’re a betel quid smoker and you never brush your teeth vomiting your yesterdays.

    Yes! I’m swallowing your tomorrows.



    Without Anything,
    Sara
    (13-10-10)

    ReplyDelete

ေ၀ဖန္ေလကန္ၾကမယ္..လာ။